Friday, June 29, 2007

gears of my bike named...

coming here after a long time and the stay is again short... was too very busy!
anyways... yesterday as always while riding my bike, my mate, i was talking to it. we were doing through traffic, water filled potholes, rains, slick roads which, for some stretches, were empty. and in those talks, we were talking about its gears. the 5 of them which i was using at different times and conditions.
feeling each of theirs efficiencies and expertise for different purposes, i named them...

1st Gear: Raw Power. too very eager to pounce and getting us running
2nd Gear: Smootho. moving slow was never so smooth, best friend of 3rd!
3rd Gear: The Bridge. preparing well for speed biking... hidden power!
4th Gear: Old Friend. since my first biking days... this is the best. still as good as always.
5th Gear: Gracious Gift. extra for extra gliding speed... and 3 digits on speedo!
these make me feel like i have 5 more mates other than my bike!

No comments: