Thursday, June 7, 2007

a year hence a year ago!

yesterday, on 6.6.07 me completed One year of my career.
Me started my first job on 06.06.06... din't knew it before but as per people, it was The Devil's Day! that date with 3 chhakke! couldn't find something relevant on wikipedia tho.

whatever, the year went well, i did fairly well, lots of learnings, experience, people, works, too less holidays/leaves and many rough bumps in the ride in last few months. thats always there with the rest.
am very happy but still have to learn a lot. best thing was my confirmation which as per the company policy was scheduled after one year from joining. quite a long training and probation term. hehe!

and this starts with phenomal increased responsibility from now on and i think am ready for the roll! me wish myself all the best!

2 comments:

Himanshu Jain said...

Check this out:
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

Unknown said...

wo... then i am anti-Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia! hehe!